BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Affiliate Manager to join our Affiliate Management team.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Expand our Affiliate Network by recruiting new publishers
- Work effectively with existing publishers and affiliate network partners
- Assist publishers with offer setup, reporting, tracking, and general support.
- Provide publishers with continual performance feedback and assist with campaign optimization.
- Uphold quality and compliance standards.
- Analyze data such as ROI, EPC, customer acquisition cost, and media spend, and leverage findings to optimize publisher campaigns.
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity and create new growth opportunities
- Maintain constant communications with our operations, accounting, and technology teams to ensure that partner needs are taken care of promptly.
- Explore new business opportunities, particularly new potential offers to add to our network.
The Ideal Candidate :
- At least 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing or affiliate management preferably in FX or online gaming affiliation
- Strong understanding of the online marketing landscape.
- Good Knowledgeable about current marketing trends and advertising tactics
- Business fluency in Arabic and English language (any additional language will be considered an advantage)
- Proven ability to motivate affiliates to test offers and the finesse to turn those tests into profitable, long-term relationships with publishers
- Strong sales& negotiation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Unique opportunities for career growth and self-development
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.