BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced HR Partner to join our HR team at the offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Responsible for the alignment and execution of HR strategy, driving all HR initiatives & activities for the assigned departments
- Provides day-to-day HR support & advice working with people managers, aligned with business needs and acting as HR primary point of contact for both managers and employees
- Manages and resolves complex HR issues arising in the partner departments, including general employment concerns, onboarding, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training and development, employee retention and others
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations where needed
- Incorporates business priorities into the HR agenda and drives human resources and organizational targets and critical metrics
- Drives our team to be high performance, motivated and impactful
- Monitors market trends within the scope of business and the human resource management and adapts appropriate ideas into human resources programs within the unit
The Ideal Candidate :
- Minimum one year of work as HR Partner or similar; Forex/Fintech industry experience highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles, and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle with a primary focus on performance management, leadership, development and transformation
- Ability to translate complex business issues into HR implications
- Ability to analyse data and provide consultancy
- Ability to take initiative and to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer skills including excel, word, outlook
- Spoken and written English language – Fluent Level, Knowledge of Greek an added advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally, and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.