BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding talented and experienced Portuguese Account Managers (Conversion) to join our Sales team in our office in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Promote the company’s products and services mainly by phone, email, and social networks
- Train the clients on how to use the company’s trading systems and products
- Handling new client leads daily, following up on potential clients, and effectively retaining existing clients
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
- Keep up to date with the financial markets daily
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department
- Provide ongoing feedback to management
The Ideal Candidate :
- A university degree in Finance/Economics /Business Administration or related field
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager in FX is a must
- Business fluency in English and Portuguese (oral & written)
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Meal allowance policy for employees
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days, and study leaves)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates at this point in time.