BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced Content Writer to join our Marketing team at their offices in Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Assessment of new creative requests, creative content, and concept implementation
- Production of content (e.g. website, landing pages, articles, PRs, social media, banner ads, brochures, presentations etc.) and development of content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborating with the team and other Project Stakeholders i.e., Designers and Web Developers to convert all ideas and concepts into attractive content
- Ensuring all content is compliant and meets regulatory requirements
- Proofreading of content and running quality assurance checks on staging
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy
- Staying up to date with market and industry updates and suggesting improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that content aligns with company’s goals, campaign objectives and brand values
- Ability to conduct regular competitor and industry analysis to come up with new and innovative concepts
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Ability to conceive, produce and distribute PR and editorial content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity across different media verticals
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc task assigned
The Ideal Candidate :
- University Degree in Marketing, Communication, English Literature or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role ideally within the Forex/Financial Industry.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to translate ideals into engaging content.
- Highly organised; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.