BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced Office Administrator to join our Portuguese team at their offices in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Assist our Lisbon Office in day-to-day tasks.
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming guests.
- Managing the company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages.
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments.
- Maintain conference room to ensure proper set-up and resources.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including IT Equipment, stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Arranging office breakfast when required and event planning for company events.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to office colleagues and management as needed.
- Dynamic enough to organize team buildings or other initiatives.
- Any other ad-hoc duties from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate :
- At least one year of experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong organisational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the flexibility to adapt to changing work demands.
- Excellent ability to multitask.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations.
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Meal allowances per working day.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally, and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.