BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented and experienced Partnerships Officer to join our Partnership Operations team at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Optimizing the partner onboarding process (Introduction, due diligence)
- Handling partners’ incoming queries
- Undertaking the technical setup and coordination of pay-out groups.
- Executing partnership payments efficiently and timely, with accuracy.
- Monitoring and reporting partners’ activities and performance.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports for senior management relating to IBs.
- Coordinating with the relevant teams to ensure our product offerings meet and
surpass the industry expectations.
- Research and analysis of current offerings and suggest recommendations and
- Coordinating with the Marketing department for creating promotional material, banners, and the online promotion of events through social media.
- Coordinating with the Business Development Managers to book flights and hotels for their seminar trips.
- Arranging Budgets in accordance with the Travel Policy.
- Seminar coordination by booking venues etc
- Arranging payments prior to the seminar trip as well as reviewing and submitting the expense reports to accounting after the trip.
- Cost Control of all partner-related offline events.
- ROI analysis and post-event evaluation
The Ideal Candidate :
• University Degree in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field
• Business fluency in English, any additional language will be considered a plus
• Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Multitasking and Organizational Skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.