BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding experienced Business Development Managers.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience in Business Development or Sales within the FX Industry.
- Business fluency in the English language(oral and written).
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Identifying new business opportunities, initiating business development activities, and developing and managing key client relationships among others.
- Managing and executing the business development strategy and implementing tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Maintaining a strong development pipeline according to targets/strategy to be implemented.
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Keeping up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Following the guidelines set by the compliance department with regard to processing client documentation according to Regulatory requirements.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Providing progress feedback to the management.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Commission -based bonuses.
- Unique opportunities for career growth and self-development.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.