BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Senior WordPress Developer to join our IT team at their offices in Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website's architecture
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin
- Develop landing pages, email templates, and other web applications to support marketing campaigns
- Work with UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design, requirements & technical implementation
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Review & Optimize web code for maximum
- Reporting to the Head of Research and Development
The Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years of previous working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors.
- Knowledge of implementing custom WP themes and plugins
- Experience with website management.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics and SEO.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.