BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Business Development Manager.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, and develop and manage key client relationships among others.
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to targets/strategy to be implemented.
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Keep up to date with the financial markets daily.
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department about processing client documentation according to Regulatory requirements.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Provide progress feedback to the management.
The Ideal Candidate :
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or a related field.
- Previous experience in Business Development or Sales within the FX Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Goal-driven personality; eager to learn and grow within the company
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Unique opportunities for career growth and self-development
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.