BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented Junior Reconciliation Officer to join our Accounting and Finance team at the offices in Limassol, Cyprus
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Performing reconciliations of clients’ funds, control accounts, bank accounts, and payment providers on a daily basis
- Performing reconciliations of partner control accounts to bank accounts
- Identifying amounts pending as well as investigating any discrepancies in the reconciliations
- Reporting the clients’ funds statement and Group cash positions to management
- Producing daily client cash movements journals for posting to the accounting software
- Producing monthly reconciliation reports within the agreed deadlines
- Identifying and designing possible refinements to the reconciliation process
- Organize of own and Team’s workload and adjust accordingly
- Reporting directly to the Head of Reconciliation
The Ideal Candidate :
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or another related field
- Experience reconciling financial records will be considered an advantage
- SAP bookkeeping software knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Methodos reconciliation system knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Business fluency in the English and Greek language
- Excellent computer skills, in particular with Excel
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors and resolve
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information and heavy volume of data
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.