BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Sales Partnership Manager to join our Sales team at Dubai, UAE office.
Your role at BDSwiss:
• Promote the company’s products and services mainly by phone, email, and other social networks
• Train the clients on how to use the company’s trading systems and products
• Handle new client leads daily, follow up on potential clients, and effectively retain existing clients
• Develop strong relationships with prospective clients
• Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
• Keep up to date with the financial markets daily
• Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department
• Provide ongoing feedback to management
• Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, and develop and manage key client relationships amongst others
• Manage and execute the business development strategies and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
• Maintain a strong development pipeline according to targets/strategy to be implemented
• Use existing relationships with clients to generate new business
• Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regard to processing client documentation according to regulatory requirements
• Follow internal regulations and procedures provided by the Back Office department
• Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
The Ideal Candidate :
• Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager / Business Development Manager or similar role within the Financial Industry
• Have an existing portfolio of clients
• A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or a related field
• Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector
• Previous FOREX trading industry experience in the UAE is a must
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical insurance , Family visa, Annual ticket to home country, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.