BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Sales Director to join our Sales team at Dubai, UAE office.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Determine and drive the sales strategy according to the targets of the Company’s Senior Management team
- Manage the sales team in global level and supervise and monitor their day to day activity
- Ensure that sales team provide clients with accurate information according to laws and regulations
- Create and achieve KPI’s for sales team as set by the senior management team on a monthly basis
- Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures
- Ability to meet monthly targets as specified by the Senior Management at the beginning of each month. Such targets are measured at the discretion of the Employer.
- The Employee shall at all times perform his/her duties with the due skill, professional care and diligence
and or any other duties and responsibilities that the Employer may reasonably request from the Employee from time to time, according to business needs.
The Ideal Candidate :
• Proven work experience as a Head of Business Development or similar role within the Financial Industry
• Have an existing portfolio of clients
• A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
• Previous FOREX trading and CFD industry experience in the UAE is a must
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical insurance for employee, Family visa, Annual ticket to home country, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.