Node.js Back-End Developer
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Node.js Back-End Developer to join our IT team at their offices in Nicosia or Limassol , Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the databases and responsiveness to the front-end applications
- Collaborating with FrontEnd Developers and Project Managers on the integration of elements
- Designing backend services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting processes, including database schemas
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping up to date in the fields of Node JS development
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive experience in web stacks, libraries, and frameworks (Express, NestJS, JamStack)
- Extensive experience in Postgres, Mysql & Relational Database Design
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing preferably with Jest
- Extensive experience in Version Control tools
- Extensive experience in CI/CD operations
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of GraphQL
- Good understanding of Rest API’s
- Good understanding of WebSockets, GRPC, and protobuf
- RxJS is considered a plus
- Nx Monorepo is considered a plus
- AWS Knowledge is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Document Databases is considered a plus (MongoDB)
- React Knowledge is considered a plus
- GOlang Knowledge is considered a plus
- C#, Cpp is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
BDSwiss is a leading financial services brand operating under a group of regulated entities whose mission is to deliver superior trading and investing solutions that are accessible to everyone.
Since its inception back in 2012, BDSwiss has been providing bespoke online trading products, competitive pricing, and exceptional execution on more than 1000 underlying instruments including stocks and ETFs at DMA as well as a wide range of CFDs on forex, shares, commodities, and indices.
BDSwiss complies with a strict regulatory framework and operates its services on a global scale under a number of different licenses and registrations.
Node.js Back-End Developer
Loading application form
Already working at BDSwiss?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.