BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission to find the best talent and add an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to our IT team at their offices in Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Manage the entire technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, testable, and reliable code
- Continuously discover and ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help improve code quality, organization, and automation
The Ideal Candidate :
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven work experience as Mobile Software Engineer/ Developer (Android)
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin
- Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Highly organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we can contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or their employment with BDSwiss.