BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Head of Funding to join our team at our offices in Limassol.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Leading and supervising the Funding Team by assigning tasks accordingly and ensuring a smooth operation of the team
- Monitoring and ensuring that the Funding Team's tasks are completed in a timely manner, without errors, and according to the Company’s procedures and policies (i.e quality and performance review)
- Initiating and executing restructuring of the current team and procedures toward operational excellence, in alignment with business and compliance
- Analysing on a constant basis the department activity (payment systems, suspicious activity, AML procedures, and risks) and working proactively on improvements, in line with business and compliance
- Providing performance and other reports to the Line Manager, as required
- Proactive monitoring & approval of correct workflow (e.g. deposit/withdrawal process in internal systems, etc)
- Responsible for the overall supervision and management of the Funding team in all offices (monitoring, tests, appraisals, training, etc.)
- Funding multitasks (transfers processing, correspondence with clients & partners, colleagues etc.)
- Facilitating a smooth communication flow between Funding and other departments and third parties, and resolving any conflicts accordingly
- Supporting and liaising internally with all relevant departments regarding any issues related to Funding procedures
The Ideal Candidate :
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related field
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in a senior-related position within the financial/forex industry is a must
- Holder of the Advance Certificate will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- People management and effective leadership skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.