BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced technical analyst to join our offices in Limassol or Nicosia.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Converting business requirements and user stories to technical requirements and designs.
- Creating technical diagrams and solutions in an optimized, scalable, and future-proof way.
- Considering reusability, testability, and consistency across platforms on designs, as well as error handling, logs, and API.
- Integrating technologies and applications into the current environment and identifying technical specifications to meet user needs including infrastructure and application configuration.
- Making project-related provisions for environments, data structures/flows, and dependencies across the infrastructure.
- Contributing to large-scale and complex research, development initiatives, and projects involving the implementation of new technologies.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and identifying their potential impact within the existing environment.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, as well as quality and security standards.
- Creating and maintaining the definition of ready-for-development tasks, as well as acceptance criteria for deliverables.
- Working closely with business and technical teams to ensure the successful adoption of business use cases.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in Computer Science or in any other related field would be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Databases (SQL).
- AWS knowledge is considered a plus.
- At least 2 years of working experience in any FinTech sector (forex, financial services, technology services, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Extensive knowledge of design tools (like Lucidchart).
- Good knowledge of ERD Design and UML.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies will be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with programming languages.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to analyze complex problems and provide solutions.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.
BDSwiss is a leading financial services brand operating under a group of regulated entities whose mission is to deliver superior trading and investing solutions that are accessible to everyone.
Since its inception back in 2012, BDSwiss has been providing bespoke online trading products, competitive pricing, and exceptional execution on more than 1000 underlying instruments including stocks and ETFs at DMA as well as a wide range of CFDs on forex, shares, commodities, and indices.
BDSwiss complies with a strict regulatory framework and operates its services on a global scale under a number of different licenses and registrations.
Loading application form
Already working at BDSwiss?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.