BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Senior Funding Officer to join our Funding team at their offices in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Ensuring that all necessary funding-related documentation is collected and updated in the company’s software.
- Responding to any emails received from clients regarding queries on funding process.
- Processing all types of transactions: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and promotions/bonuses in liaison with Company’s regulations and policies.
- Conducting ongoing monitoring for high-risk clients and transactions.
- Applying anti-fraud measures to incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Dealing with chargebacks and retrievals according to the Company’s procedures and policies.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s anti-money laundering procedures.
- Assisting internally all departments with any issues related to client funds.
- Communication and coordination with different departments.
- Liaising with banks and third-party payment providers.
- Monitoring, prioritizing, and organizing the Funding team’s daily work.
- Assisting the members of the team with any queries they may have in relation to the daily tasks.
- Updating the existing procedures of the department.
- Identifying and enhancing internal procedures, systems, and controls.
- Proactively measure and improve operational processes.
- Resolving internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing regular feedback and reports to the HOD.
- Performing their duties with due skill, professional care, and diligence, and/or any other duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be requested by the HOD from time to time, according to business needs.
- Meeting monthly targets as specified by the HOD at the beginning of each month. Such targets are measured at the discretion of the HOD
Working hours: 17:00-02:00 / 00:00-09:00 shift rotation
The Ideal Candidate :
- At least 2 years of experience as a Funding Officer or in a similar position
- Good understanding of banking and third-party payment provider systems
- Business fluency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and all other Microsoft office tools - Computer proficiency is a must
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and teamwork
- Willingness to take the initiative on projects and issues that arise
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.