BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Customer Support officer to join our team at our offices Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Responding to customers' queries and providing support in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or live chat.
- Helping customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customers through corrective steps.
- Assisting all client-facing departments and the customer support team where applicable.
- Providing information and educating customers regarding Company’s services and products.
- Providing quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals), and overall trading inquiries.
- Maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- Handling issues in the best interest of both customers and the Company Inform customers about the internal regulations and procedures of the Company.
- Updating Customer records when necessary
- Ensuring all duties are done in line with the necessary KYC, AML, GDPR, and Due diligence controls
- Provide top-quality customer support during the entire customer journey
Working hours : 08:00-17:00.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Demonstrated experience in customer support within the Forex industry or financial market.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Russian language (read, spoken, and written) - any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to maintain high-level performance to reinsure that KPIs are met.
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to perform efficient troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Great work ethic, self-motivation, and being a team player .
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.