BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Account Manager.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Promoting the Company’s products and services mainly by phone, email, and social networks in an effective manner.
- Training the clients on how to use the company’s trading systems and products.
- Developing strong relationships with prospective clients.
- Managing the existing portfolio of clients with the focus of maximizing customer size and trading volume, whereby you always work professionally, ethically, and customer oriented.
- Handling new client leads daily, following up on potential clients, and effectively retaining existing clients.
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service.
- Keeping up to date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Proven work experience in a similar role within the Financial/Forex Industry.
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field would be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Indonesian (both written and oral) to a native or near native level;
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT+7)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.